5 Virtual Solutions For Your Small Business
Save Time, Money and more than a few Headaches by trying
these 5 New Virtual Solutions for any Home Business or Office.
Take Me To The Cloud!
Take Me To The Cloud!
In the last 10 years or so, there have been tremendous advancements in the whole area of operating a small business and/or home office. These advancements are really virtual solutions to some common business procedures and tasks.
These new solutions will make running your business much simpler and much less expensive.
So just what are these new business methods and how do they make operating a home business or office more efficient and cost-effective? Well, they all relate in one or another, with the single most significant advancement in the last 50 years: cloud computing.
Cloud computing is a rather silly sounding phrase but it best describe the process of hosting your files/services on a distant third party site. Your business tasks are handled or out-sourced to companies which operate in the clouds - hundreds, even thousands of miles away from your business.
Using these "cloud" services are very beneficial for many reasons:
With these advantages in mind, here are 5 Virtual Solutions for your small business or home office:
1. Yahoo Small Business - While many people only think of Yahoo as a search engine, but this is not the whole picture. Yahoo has a whole array of products catering to starting and running an online business - everything from registering a domain to setting up a website and all the tools/resources for selling your products and services. Yahoo! Small Business - 35% Off Web Hosting
2. GoToMeeting/GoToMyPC - Just as the name suggests, you can have a virtual meeting online for all connected parties adding their views. This will not only save on traveling expenses and costs, but it can build fine-tuned business teams or groups of employees working in perfect sync. Great for launching major products, developing new marketing strategies and overall promotion of your business or company.
GoToMeeting is the easiest and most cost-effective way to organize and attend secure online meetings. Sign up for a free trial today with no obligation to buy. Host meetings on-the-fly with sales prospects, perform live demos in real-time to multiple customers or collaborate on projects with your colleagues. You'll be able to host unlimited online meetings - with up to 10 attendees per meeting.
Find out for yourself how GoToMeeting can change the way you do business.
3. Virtual PBX - PBX stands for Private Branch Exchange which can handle all your incoming and outgoing business communications. These virtual PBX programs can offer many features such as a virtual receptionist, voice mail, fax services, answering machine... all you need to run and operate a home office or business. These virtual PBX services can be scaled to meet any small business requirements or needs.
4. Online Fax - Fax or faxing is a vital element of most businesses, big or small. With an online fax service, all your faxing is done with a third party provider which acts on your behalf to handle all your faxes. These fax services can be custom scaled to meet all your fax needs and can be much more cost-effective than going with a traditional fax machine. A virtual fax solution is paperless, cheaper, completely portable, more secure, more convenient and much more environmentally friendly than conventional faxing.
5. RightSignature - This is similar to online faxing but slightly different in that it is mainly concerned with getting documents signed with an online solution which saves your company both time and money. How does RightSignature work?
RightSignature makes it easy to send documents for signature online. You can upload and send documents for signature via email in just a few minutes!
RightSignature's digital signature technology is legally binding and is compliant with US and EU e-signature legislation. Contracts, NDAs, legal forms are all signed online in minutes. Customers and clients will thank you for using RightSignature because they will no longer need to print, sign by hand, fax back and file the document. RightSignature improves response rates by eliminating this process. Going paperless is also a great way to contribute to a cleaner environment.
According to information put out by the company this is how RightSignature works -
Experience the magic! Sign up for a free trial at RightSignature.
Professional Virtual Phone solutions from Ringcentral Office - Limited Offer.
Link to this page:
Please bookmark with social media, your votes are noticed and greatly appreciated:
My name is Titus Hoskins
and I am an artist, writer
and webmaster. I am also a
former art teacher who has
been a full-time Online
Professional Marketer for the
last 10 years.
Bizwaremagic.com is my main website, but I have many more. You can follow me on Twitter, Linkedin and Google+.
Internet Fax Guide
Please feel free to contact us.