Internet Fax Service Guide
Online Fax - Why Paperless Faxing Is Better
Why paperless faxing is the only way to proceed.
Online fax is paperless faxing because you use your current email system and your web connection to send and receive all your messages. Your faxes are sent as email attachments, usually in a Tiff or Pdf file. You don't need a conventional fax machine, inks, toners or even paper for that matter.
One of the main reasons why online fax has become so popular is because it is paperless. And if you need further convincing, here are five reasons why going paperless is better for any individual or for any company.
1. Cheaper Than Conventional Faxing. Going paperless is much less expensive because you don't have the cost of all those inks, toners, and papers. Plus, you don't have to pay for an extra dedicated phone line since everything is done through your computers and your web connection.
2. Much Less Clutter. Since online fax is a digital form of all your messages, you can easily store them on your computer or in your online account. This will obviously result in much less clutter in your office or place of business. Plus, you can very quickly access that important fax you received, regardless of whether it arrived yesterday or six months ago.
3. Much More Secure. Remember, since we are basically talking about transmitting files over the web, your files or messages can be encrypted for greater security. Plus, your messages are only seen by you and you alone, random people in the office won't be able to view them. You can even password protect your messages in your online fax account for complete security.
4. Completely Portable. Since you use an internet connection to send your messages, any mobile device such as a smart phone or a laptop can be your fax machine. This makes your messages and business accessible from anywhere in the world. You are no longer confined to the office or office hours for that matter. This paperless faxing can be quite liberating.
5. More Environmentally Friendly. Obviously because you are using fewer natural resources such as papers and inks, online fax is often seen as much more environmentally friendly. Plus, you don't need to keep a fax machine running around the clock, burning up needless energy. Since it is email based, you can also stop or block junk or unwanted faxes from even reaching you or your office, this will save even more valuable resources from being wasted on these junk faxes.
For all these reasons, online fax has gained in popularity, especially for businesses just starting up since the costs are almost nil. Especially when you consider many online fax providers give free 30 Day Trials so that you can check out the quality of their services before you buy. Once you sign-up, if your faxing is minimum, you can get a quality service for around $8 to $10 a month or less. Considering the fact, that you don't need a dedicated phone line or have to purchase a fax machine; paperless faxing is the only way to go, but as usual, it's your call?
For more information on Internet Fax Services use this handy online fax Comparison Guide: internet fax service providers. Titus Hoskins Copyright.
Please Note In gathering information and facts about the different Internet Fax Services, some online sites proved very beneficial. Mainly sites that rated the different Fax Services - nothing beats an opinion poll of actual users.
Internet Fax Service Guidewww.bizwaremagic.com
Please bookmark with social media, your votes are noticed and greatly appreciated:
E-Mail Fax Guide
Fax Machines Are Old School!
Internet Fax Services gives you Paperless Faxes. Send and receive faxes anywhere you access your Email.
Break free from your Fax Machine.
This Handy Guide presents a brief Summary of the Different eMail Fax Services available to you.
Use this Easy Guide to solve all your Faxing Needs and save your most valuable asset.
Best Internet Fax Services
Still not sure about Internet Fax or which email Fax Service to use? Need more information about online faxing?
Get This Free Fax Guide
Just enter your email to receive follow-up information on Internet Fax.